PlexSIS is available in two configurations (8 channels on one direction or 4 in both directions), with each of these available in the high or low wavelength band.
The front panel OLED screen displays optical power, SDI signal presence, temperature and system voltages.
The system has been extensively used in the field by at some of the largest outside broadcasts in history to ensure that its effectiveness and reliability are unparalleled.
- Compact 1U chassis
- Two configurations available – 8 SDI over 1 fibre, 4 SDI in each direction over 1 fibre
- Automatic cable equalisation
- Multi-rate reclocking with automatic rate detection
- Both AC and DC power inputs provides flexibility and power redundancy
- Supports SD, HD and 3G SDI
- Wide DC input range 9-36V
- Local monitoring of SDI signal presence, optical signal strength etc on full colour front panel display
- Configurable audible and relay contact closure alarms
- Optical expansion port – two systems can be combined to provide transport of 16 SDI signals over a single optical fibre
- Both systems available in upper or lower optical bands
- Lower band avoids water peak wavelength to give maximum optical reach over conventional fibre (ITU-T G.625 A&B)