This innovative daylight to tungsten tunable colour model was years in the making, with every design element of this next generation panel being meticulously crafted.
Following the light panels tradition of a one square foot form factor, the ASTRA series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with a custom designed TIR optics.
These tightly bind LED's and fine-tuned optics provide the ASTRA 1x1 with superior colour reproduction and a light output that is up to four times brighter than traditional LED panels.
This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the panel to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a large area effectively with just a single fixture.
- Output is 4X brighter than the original 1×1 LED panel
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity = Longer throw = Wider effective beam spread
- Superior color reproduction
- High color rendition (CRI)
- Adjustable (daylight to tungsten), accurate color temperatures
- Efficient thermal management with user selectable dual cooling mode
- Completely silent passive cooling mode
- Ultra-quiet active cooling mode with double light output
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0
- No noticeable color shift throughout the entire range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX512 protocol (Additional module options under development)
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount® or V-Mount battery plates
- Field replaceable fan module and external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Custom curved yoke design
- Wide, unobstructed tilt range
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points