The premise of the system is to allow opertion of the pole to swing towards and into the net quickly and safely when needed - all done completely remotely from the operating position. Once the camera is rigged (either behind the net or looking through it), the operator can drive the jib arm and pan and tilt head from a remote panel to follow the action.
The joystick operating position can be setup in the compound or pitch side dependent on production requirements. The system is designed to be compact so as to not block the view of pitch side advertising hoardings.
The system has been approved for use by both FIA and UEFA.
- Two remote heads in one
- One operator is possible for both heads
- 1m – 3m length
- Fully waterproof
- Ultra smooth pan and tilt
- Compatible with many makes and model of camera like: Antelope Pico, CIS 4K , CIS HD3, Toshiba IK-HD5, Clarity
- Vertical ‘Up and Down’ axis option also available
- Fully remote controlled using Camera Corps data system